1. First of all, you must be registered as a free member on our website before you can participate in any of our competitions. If you are not yet a registered member click the following link to register: Register
2. Once you are registered, you must be logged into your account before you are able to upload your demo video. If you are not logged in you will be redirected to the login page if you click the Video Upload link.
3. If you have registered and logged in, you may be able to upload your demo video by clicking the following link: Upload Demo Video. But hold off on that just yet. I suggest you read the rest of this instruction before you continue
Payment Instructions for Registration
You are required to make an entry fee payment of N1,000. There are two (2) primary ways through which you can make this payment.
1. Make a payment of N1,000 into the bank account details provided below. Input the details of your payment receipt into the space provided or upload a scanned image of the payment slip and continue with your registration. Choose 'Offsite Payment' as a payment method during this process and complete the rest of your registration process. Once your payment details are validated your entry will be approved.
2. You can make the payment using your bank debit (ATM) card through our secure online payment system. With your ATM card handy, upload your video and continue with the registration process. When asked for a payment method, choose the 'Interswitch' option. You will be redirect to the Interswitch secure payment website where you will be requested to input your ATM card details. When your card has been successfully charged the sum of N1, 000, you will be redirected back to our website to complete your registration.
Follow the further instructions you will be given after the payment procedures to update your Athlete profile information. You will need a picture of yourself in any of the following file formats: PNG, JPG or GIF, as well as other information about yourself.
As a last alternative, in the case you are not able to upload your demo video through our website, you can send your demo video as an attachment to our email address (email@example.com), including the following with the email: evidence of your deposit of the sum of N1, 000 into our account (scanned document), username or email you used to register on our website, your full name, a picture of yourself in any of the following file formats: PNG, JPG or GIF, your address, phone number, date of birth, gender, a little biography about yourself.
When we get this information, we will manually enter you for the competition and notify you once this is done.
In case you are still having issues you may contact us: Contact
Our Bank Account Details
Account Name: Feet & Tricks International Limited,
Account Number: 1020274028
Demo Video File Specifications And Helpful Tips
The video file you upload should meet the following specification to ensure a successful upload
- It should be around 30 seconds in length, preferably 20 seconds.
- The file size must be less than 50 MB (The smaller the size the less issues you will have uploading it).
- It must be any of the following file formats: mov, mpeg4, mp4, avi, wmv, mpegps, flv, 3gpp, webm, 3gp
- You can make use of your normal camera phone to make your demo video
- A professional quality video footage is not necessary. Just let your video be clear and adhere to the above guidelines. Your camera phone will do.
- You can take your demo video to any cyber cafe and let them assist you register an account on the website and upload your video